- Strong preaching and in-depth Bible teaching are the highlight of every service.
- Sunday School program has classes for both kids and adults. The adult class is right now going through the book of Genesis! A new converts' class is offered periodically as well.
- Children's classes are held during every service except the Sunday evening worship service, when families are encouraged to worship together. Parents who so desire may keep their children sitting with them rather than place them in the nursery or children's class.
- Only traditional, Christ-honoring music is used in every service and any outreach activities. Our church choir practices weekly before the Sunday night service, to render a musical offering that is well-pleasing to the Lord. All special music must also meet the same high standards and be free from worldly influences, that it might be holy and acceptable to Christ.
- Our nursery has both an infant and a toddler room, and is available for every service.
- We have frequent fellowship times which include potlucks, restaurant outings, home fellowships, ladies' fellowships, and game nights!
- We call our community outreach program "Second Saturday Soulwinning," where we take the Gospel into the "highways and hedges and compel them to come in," both to Christ for salvation and that "God's house may be full" (Luke 14:23).
- We maintain a church pantry, that we may also have food to give to the needy, and a missions closet, that likewise we may offer good quality (though perhaps slightly used) clothing both to missionaries and anyone who needs it.